16 Feb 2nd PHY2SUDOE WORKSHOP PRESENTATIONS already AVAILABLE
Posted at 12:32h in News
The presentations of the second PhytoSUDOE workshop, held virtually on February 8th and hosted by Département de la Charente, are now available on our Youtube channel.
Below you will find links to each of the parts of the video corresponding to each speaker.
- Nelly Vergez, Department of Charente, and Carlos Garbisu, Neiker, welcomed the participants and presented the Phy2SUDOE project
- Ángeles Prieto Fernández, CSIC Galicia, explained the Long-term maintenance and monitoring of phytoSUDOE network sites
- Michel Mench, INRAE, introduced phytomanagement options under a variety of soil and climate conditions.
- Helena Gomes Moreira, Escola Superior de Biotecnologia da Univ. Católica explained the Conservation of endemic biodiversity in contaminated sites.
- Mathilde Lamothe (HPC Environment) presented an Experience of phytomanagement on the Jules Durandeau site.
- Michel Mench introduced UE Gold
- Martina Terconi discovered us Posidon.
- Juan Vilela Lozano (CEA) showed us a case study applied in the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz; Graveras de Lasarte polluted site.
- We concluded this workshop with the presentation by Natalia Cagide, Cagide Consulting, S.L., who explained the Adaptive design and management practices for habitat restoration plantations and invasive species mitigation